Luxury Package 2 Nights/ 3 Days
Luxury travel is a passion for luxury lovers, indulge yourself to an unforgettable experience, enjoy the classy hospitality, and experience several activities provided by experts of high level, safety and security at its peak, enjoy the Swiss definition of luxury and a good value for money, breath-taking views around the Alps, merging with pearly waters, will crown your vacation, your private English-Arabic speaking driver will gladly accompany you from your hotel to the different activities included in your package, time is flexible according to your planned activities.
A hand-picked package tailored to suite the dreams of your time in Interlaken, a combination between the three elements, Mountains, Air and water will help you to destress yourself and relax while in nature, our representative at Arab Service Interlaken, located in a 5 minutes walk from your hotel, will be pleased to welcome you and provide all the needed information and tips to ensure you a smooth and enjoyable time in Interlaken.
· A hand-picked selection of luxury excursions for every season.
· Good value excursions and accommodation.
· Good accessibility – activities are located less than an hour from Interlaken
· A combination between Water, Mountains and Air activities.
· A private Arabic speaking driver available for transfers from the hotel to the different activities sites.
Day 1 - The Beauty of the Altitude
Its your arrival day, and after you have checked in in Metropole Hotel, you will walk hand in hand with your partner to the Harder Kulm - Top of Interlaken, its 10 minutes walk from your hotel to the station, on the way to the station, you can stop by Arab Service Interlaken office, our representative will be pleased to welcome you and give tips and information about Interlaken.
- The great journey begins near the railway station Interlaken Ost and leads through a charming forest and a game park. If Interlaken had a king, he would live on the Harder Kulm. From the viewing platform at 1,322 meters above sea level. You can see the Thuner and Brienzersee or admire Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. Visit the "Two Lakes Footbridge", an airy observation deck with a glass bottom, from which you can enjoy this breathtaking view. Together with the castle-like restaurant, it is one of the highlights on the Harder Kulm. Whether after a hike or just enjoying the view, in the panoramic restaurant you will pamper your palate with Swiss and international highlights. Take a seat in the funicular and spend unforgettable hours on Interlaken's mountain!
Your highlights at a glance
- Only 10 minutes from Interlaken
- Epic view from the observation deck Two Lakes Footbridge
- Snapshots of the Jungfrau Region
- Evening cruises with mystical atmosphere of the sunset
- Alpine Wildlife Park: watching ibex and marmots up close
Day 2 - Reach to the top of Europe
It is Interlaken top attraction, whether you have a car or you will use the Jungfrau railways, the trip to the Jungfrau is a must do, you can park your car in Grindelwald and start your trip onboard the Jungfrau railways from Grindelwald to the Jungfrau via Kleine Sheidegg, or simply start your trip from Interlaken East via Wilderswil, Lauterbrunnen/Grindelwald and Kleine Scheidegg, our representative will be pleased to provide you with all the details or you simply contact our hotline attendant in case you need to know any other information.
Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
- An excursion to Europe’s highest railway station is an absolute highlight of your stay in the Holiday Region Interlaken. Delve into the fascinating world of snow, ice and glaciers on the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. Admire the spectacular mountain panorama on the train ride from Interlaken Ost, which takes a little less two hours. The trip is particularly spectacular during the winter months. The railway line runs along the foot of the renowned Three Peaks – the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau – and through the natural idyll of the Jungfrau Region. The spectacular midway stop at Eismeer station will surprise you with its stunning views through a viewing window set into the rockface. Take a souvenir photo between blue-tinged blocks of ice. A wide variety of experiences await you when you reach the Jungfraujoch.New: the new Eiger Express tricable gondola will take you from Grindelwald to the Eiger Glacier station in just 15 minutes. With a direct transfer option, you will be on the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe and on the slopes 47 minutes faster than before.
Your highlights at a glance
- Visit Europe’s highest railway station
- Enjoy the spectacular panorama on the Sphynx viewing platform
- Admire the Jungfrau-Aletsch Glacier UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Wander through the magical, shimmering ice palace
- Snow Fun Park for action and sport in the snow and ice
Day 3 - Activities in and over the Alps.
On your third and last day, your driver will pick you from your hotel to the beautiful village of Grindelwald, you will take the Gondola to the FIRST, many activities and amazing views are waiting for you there. After a great morning full of activities at the FIRST, you will head with your driver to Matten to start an incredible flight over the Alps, keep your camera in hand!
Grindelwald - First
- Your trip to First begins in Grindelwald, from where a 6-seater gondola will carry you to the top in 25 minutes. Float towards the ridge secure in your gondola. During the ride you’re guaranteed a breathtaking view of the mountain landscape, so sit back and enjoy the dreamlike view. When you arrive at 2168 m above sea level, there are plenty of ways to make the most of your day. Here you will find adventure galore: Take the cable car up to Mount First to experience the unique summit attraction "First Cliff Walk by Tissot". The trail with a 40-meter one-rope suspension bridge promises an extraordinary adrenaline kick. Strengthen yourself on the spectacular sun terrace of the restaurant “Berggasthaus First”. Nearby, you'll find one of Switzerland's most thrilling activities: the First Flyer, a gigantic zip line that gives you the feeling of flying over 800 meters down the hill with a maximum speed of 84 kilometers per hour. Then, continue by mountain cart on an exceptional ride to Bort, from where you complete your adventure by Trottibike scooter. Curve down to Grindelwald through lovely alpine scenery passing by grazing cows and typical Swiss chalets. Get your adventure off to a good start with the customisable “Adventure Packages”.please note:Plan your trip to First and check weather conditions in advance
Your highlights at a glance
- Explore the charming mountain resort Grindelwald
- Try the First Cliff Walk by Tissot on the edge of the steep mountain face
- 200 km of trails with various themes
- A thrilling descent by mountain cart
- Ride a Trottibike scooter through the astonishing mountain scenery to Grindelwald
- Fly down the hill with speeds over 80km/h on the First Flyer or First Glider
- Walk to the picturesque Bachalpsee, one of the best mountain experiences in the region
Swiss-Helicopter scenic flights
- This 20-minute helicopter flight takes you to the world famous trio, the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. Along the Eiger North Wall, you will follow the rugged cliffs and impressive glaciers around to the opposite side of the valley where one of the famous James Bond movies was filmed, the peak of Schilthorn. Optional: Crown your flight with a landing on an untouched glacier landscape, so that this becomes an unforgettable experience.The 30-minute flight will also take you to the Aletsch Glacier, UNESCO World Heritage Site and Petersgrat, where the flight will be crowned with a landing on the glacier. Requirements: Min. 3 persons / max. 5 persons per helicopter
Your highlights at a glance
- Memorable flight, departure heliport Gsteigwiler
- Breathtaking views of the most beautiful peaks in the Bernese Oberland
- Fantastic view of the famous trio Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- Landing on an untouched glacier landscape possible
Enjoy two nights stay at the 5-star VICTORIA-JUNGFRAU Grand Hotel & Spa located amid the mountains of the Bernese Highlands, overlooking the Jungfrau. , you will be entranced by the peerless ambience of this Grand Hotel. The 5,500-square-meter spa Nescens ranks as one of the most beautiful in Switzerland. With your hotel confirmation, you benefit from free use of the public transport and many more reductions. The Interlaken West bus and train station are just a few steps away.
Day 1 - 3 Victoria Jungfrau Grandhotel & Spa
A privileged picturesque location in a classy setting, facing the year-round snow capped Jungfrau, our choice of hotel is for luxury lovers. designer shops are surrounding the hotel and the art of Swiss hospitality service is just at its peak.
VICTORIA-JUNGFRAU Grandhotel & Spa
The Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa enjoys a privileged and picturesque location in Interlaken, between 2 beautiful lakes at the foot of the eternally snow-capped Jungfrau.
Services included in your package:
- Two nights in Victoria Jungfrau - Grand Hotel & Spa
- Luxury breakfast buffet in the hotel
- Free use of W-LAN during your entire stay
- Private Car and Arabic speaking driver available from your hotel to the different activities in the Itinerary.
- A transportation card for use in public transportation in Interlaken during your stay.
- The Cable car ticket to Harder Kulm
- A ticket to Scenic air flight
- Gondola ticket to FIRST
- Train ticket to the Jungfrau - Top of Europe
Services excluded in your package:
- Meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Photos and videos during the Scenic flight.
- Transfer from and to any airport in Switzerland.
- Activities at the Jungfrau
- Activities at FIRST
Terms and Conditions
- Bookable from October 1st, 2020 to November 30, 2020
- In case of unavoidable circumstances, itineraries can be changed or reversed, but all inclusions in the itinerary will remain the same.
- Children: at least 1 full paying person must arrive per booked room
- Changes or cancellations to the hotel's original booking may incur charges. The customer is responsible for paying extra fees. The travel package cannot be offset against additional costs
- 10% cancellation fees will be charged in case of cancellation at any time after the booking is made up to 14 days prior to the arrival date.
- 50% cancellation fees in case of cancellation from 14 days up to 7 days prior to arrival date.
- 80% cancellation fees in case of cancellation from 7 days up to 48 hours prior to arrival
- 100% cancellation fees in case of cancellation 48 hours prior to arrival date.
- 100% cancellation fees in case of no show.