Luxury Package 1 Nights/ 2 Days
Luxury travel is a passion for luxury lovers, indulge yourself to an unforgettable experience, enjoy the classy hospitality, and experience several activities provided by experts of high level, safety and security at its peak, enjoy the Swiss definition of luxury and a good value for money, breath-taking views around the Alps, merging with pearly waters, will crown your vacation, your private English-Arabic speaking driver will gladly accompany you from your hotel to the different activities included in your package, time is flexible according to your planned activities.
A hand-picked package tailored to suite the dreams of your time in Interlaken, a combination between the three elements, Mountains, Air and water will help you to destress yourself and relax while in nature, our representative at Arab Service Interlaken, located in a 5 minutes walk from your hotel, will be pleased to welcome you and provide all the needed information and tips to ensure you a smooth and enjoyable time in Interlaken.
· A hand-picked selection of luxury excursions for every season.
· Good value excursions and accommodation.
· Good accessibility – activities are located less than an hour from Interlaken
· A combination between Water, Mountains and Air activities.
· A private Arabic speaking driver available for transfers from the hotel to the different activities sites.
Day 1 - The beauty of the altitude
Its your arrival day, and after you have checked in in Metropole Hotel, you will walk hand in hand with your partner to the Harder Kulm - Top of Interlaken, its 10 minutes walk from your hotel to the station, on the way to the station, you can stop by Arab Service Interlaken office, our representative will be pleased to welcome you and give tips and information about Interlaken.
- The great journey begins near the railway station Interlaken Ost and leads through a charming forest and a game park. If Interlaken had a king, he would live on the Harder Kulm. From the viewing platform at 1,322 meters above sea level. You can see the Thuner and Brienzersee or admire Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. Visit the "Two Lakes Footbridge", an airy observation deck with a glass bottom, from which you can enjoy this breathtaking view. Together with the castle-like restaurant, it is one of the highlights on the Harder Kulm. Whether after a hike or just enjoying the view, in the panoramic restaurant you will pamper your palate with Swiss and international highlights. Take a seat in the funicular and spend unforgettable hours on Interlaken's mountain!
Your highlights at a glance
- Only 10 minutes from Interlaken
- Epic view from the observation deck Two Lakes Footbridge
- Snapshots of the Jungfrau Region
- Evening cruises with mystical atmosphere of the sunset
- Alpine Wildlife Park: watching ibex and marmots up close
Day 2 - Have you ever seen the glacier from above?
On your second day, and after you have enjoyed a luxury breakfast at the Jungfrau Victoria Grand Hotel, you will head to Matten to start your flight over the Swiss Alps, after landing, you will end you quick visit to Interlaken with a ride with 360 spins onboard the Jetboat.
Jetboat Scenic Ride
- Take a seat in Switzerland’s first commercial jet boat, and enjoy a spectacular ride on the turquoise waters of Lake Brienz! The trip takes you from our Jet-Port in Bönigen to the majestic Giessbach Waterfalls – thundering 500 meters down over 14 cascades and into the lake.We take you on an unforgettable boat tour peppered with impressive scenery, unique driving sensations, the right amount of adrenaline for everyone to fully enjoy, full 360° spins and a good amount of time on the water! This is an Interlaken activity you’ll never forget!
Your highlights at a glance
- 360° views & spins
- High-speed drifts
- Info about the area, its history, and culture
- The impressive and famous Giessbach Waterfalls
Swiss-Helicopter scenic flights
- This 20-minute helicopter flight takes you to the world famous trio, the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. Along the Eiger North Wall, you will follow the rugged cliffs and impressive glaciers around to the opposite side of the valley where one of the famous James Bond movies was filmed, the peak of Schilthorn. Optional: Crown your flight with a landing on an untouched glacier landscape, so that this becomes an unforgettable experience.The 30-minute flight will also take you to the Aletsch Glacier, UNESCO World Heritage Site and Petersgrat, where the flight will be crowned with a landing on the glacier. Requirements: Min. 3 persons / max. 5 persons per helicopter
Your highlights at a glance
- Memorable flight, departure heliport Gsteigwiler
- Breathtaking views of the most beautiful peaks in the Bernese Oberland
- Fantastic view of the famous trio Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- Landing on an untouched glacier landscape possible
Enjoy one night stay at the 5-star VICTORIA-JUNGFRAU Grand Hotel & Spa located amid the mountains of the Bernese Highlands, overlooking the Jungfrau. , you will be entranced by the peerless ambience of this Grand Hotel. The 5,500-square-meter spa Nescens ranks as one of the most beautiful in Switzerland. With your hotel confirmation, you benefit from free use of the public transport and many more reductions. The Interlaken West bus and train station are just a few steps away.
Day 1 & 2 Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa
A privileged picturesque location in a classy setting, facing the year-round snow capped Jungfrau, our choice of hotel is for luxury lovers. designer shops are surrounding the hotel and the art of Swiss hospitality service is just at its peak.
VICTORIA-JUNGFRAU Grandhotel & Spa
The Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa enjoys a privileged and picturesque location in Interlaken, between 2 beautiful lakes at the foot of the eternally snow-capped Jungfrau.
Services included in your package:
- One nights in Victoria Jungfrau - Grand Hotel & Spa
- Luxury breakfast buffet in the hotel
- Free use of W-LAN during your entire stay
- Private Car and Arabic speaking driver available from your hotel to the different activities in the Itinerary.
- A transportation card for use in public transportation in Interlaken during your stay.
- The Cable car ticket to Harder Kulm
- A ticket to Scenic air flight
- A ticket to the Jetboat including digital photos and videos
Services excluded in your package:
- Meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Photos and videos during the Scenic flight.
- Transfer from and to any airport in Switzerland.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookable from October 1st, 2020 to November 30, 2020
- In case of unavoidable circumstances, itineraries can be changed or reversed, but all inclusions in the itinerary will remain the same.
- Children: at least 1 full paying person must arrive per booked room
- Changes or cancellations to the hotel's original booking may incur charges. The customer is responsible for paying extra fees. The travel package cannot be offset against additional costs
- 10% cancellation fees will be charged in case of cancellation at any time after the booking is made up to 14 days prior to the arrival date.
- 50% cancellation fees in case of cancellation from 14 days up to 7 days prior to arrival date.
- 80% cancellation fees in case of cancellation from 7 days up to 48 hours prior to arrival
- 100% cancellation fees in case of cancellation 48 hours prior to arrival date.
- 100% cancellation fees in case of no show.