The Jungfrau Travel Pass is the ideal ticket to visit the numerous destinations in the Jungfrau Region during several days . you also benefit from a 50% discount on the connecting ticket from Eigergletscher to Jungfraujoch: April/May + September/October CHF 61.– June/July/August CHF 74.–
Jungfraujoch - Day 1
Welcome at 3454 metres above sea level
- A visit to the roof of Europe is a unique experience. A wealth of attractions awaits you on 365 days of the year. Experience the unique high-mountain landscape of the UNESCO world heritage Swiss Alps Jungfrau - Aletsch and the magnificent views of the longest glacier in the Alps, Aletsch glacier.
- Take a high - level mountain hike in the clear Alpine air or enjoy a virtual walk with exciting audio - visual entertainment, whatever the weather. Experience the enchantment of the fascinating world of ice and snow.
Two- lakes lookout point and panorama restaurant
- easily reached by funicular. thanks to daily evening trips, you can enjoy a spectacular sunset from the restaurant whilst savouring magnificent cuisine
For over 125 years, a mountain brimming with tradition and diversity
- pictutre - postcrd visitas, enticing walking trails, daily alphorn concerts, a mountain hotel dating from the belle epoque and the only botanical alpine garden with over 600 alpine flowers.
- Swiss traditions and the romance of yesteryear.
Grindelwald - First
Here you will find adventure galore
- choose between the First Cliff walk presented by Tissot, First Flyer, First Glider, First Bagjump, Mountain Cart, Scooter Bike. Those in search of peace and quiet can walk to the idyllic lake Bachalpsee.
The two lines belonging to the world's longest rack railway have met the Jungfrau Railway here since 1893
- Situated at the foot of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, the railway station operates 365 days a year. Kleine Scheidegg is the starting point of Scenis hiking tours in summer and is a significant winter- sport centre
Winteregg - Mürren
The traffic - free village of Mürren
- Is only accessible by train and the panorama during the trip is grandiose. The intermediate station at winteregg with a restaurant and playground is a very popular family excersion
the mountain village ia a particularly beautifull resort with guarnteed luxury
- The many traditional wooden houses and holiday chalets offer a unique panorama in the beautiful jungfrau region. if you are looking for family friendly skiing, and hiking area, this is the ideal place for you.
Am I in a dream? This is how you will feel as soon as you arrive at the village of Lauterbrunnen!
- Lauterbrunnen, a small village with 794 inhabitants, lies in the same-called Lauterbrunnen valley and is known for its steeply sloping rock walls and waterfalls. Also the British writer J.R.R. Tolkien traveled the Lauterbrunnen Valley in 1911 and found inspiration here for the landscapes of the "Lord of the Rings" films.
- A unique trip awaits you at the Trümmelbach Falls. They are the only glacier waterfalls in Europe in the mountain interior. The Trümmelbach alone drains the huge glacier walls of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau with up to 20,000 liters of water per second.
The royal Experience
- A ride on the open air balcony, a contemplative hike to the canopy-shaped viewing platform, a play paradise for children and a majejtic view of the world - famous mountains Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
- When in the region, the maennlichen visit is a must; it s one hour trip from Interlaken to the paradise of the Maennlichen.
- Interlaken Ost - Grindelwald / Lauterbrunnen
- Interlaken - Harder Kulm
- Grindelwald - Kleine Scheidegg - Lauterbrunnen
- Lauterbrunnen - Grütschlap - Winteregg - Mürren
- Kleine Scheidegg - Eigergletscher
- Grindelwald - Männlichen
- Wilderswil - Schynige Platte
- Wengen - Mannlichen
- Grindelwald - First
- Grindelwald - Grosse Scheidegg/ Bussal/ Waldsptz
- connecting ticket from Eigergletscher to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe