From Geneva to the Bernese Oberland
Enjoy 3 nights at the decked out in fairy lights, Geneva is the city of 1001 delights. Welcome to the gateway to the Alps, a peaceful lakeside haven. The cradle of watchmaking and home to the greatest Swiss chocolate makers, Geneva promises you an original and enriching stay.
- Geneva is a city in Switzerland that lies at the southern tip of expansive Lac Léman (Lake Geneva). Surrounded by the Alps and Jura mountains, the city has views of dramatic Mont Blanc. Headquarters of Europe’s United Nations and the Red Cross, it’s a global hub for diplomacy and banking. French influence is widespread, from the language to gastronomy and bohemian districts like Carouge.
Hotel Metropole Geneva
Metropole hotel is situated in the real heart of Geneva, this 5 star luxury hotel has an excellent location based on many guests reviews. Our hotel has a perfect location, right in front of the English Garden and the Lake. The old city is directly behind, with many very cool spots for shopping.
Enjoy a 3 nights stay between the Swiss mountains and lakes
- Thun is a town near Lake Thun, in Switzerland’s Bernese Oberland region. Turreted Thun Castle, from the 1100s, stands on a hill above the old town. It has sweeping views of the Alps. The 14th-century City Church has an octagonal tower and a baroque hall. Thun Panorama, in lakeside Schadau Park, is a 19th-century, 360-degree painting of the town. Paddle steamers cruise Lake Thun to the resort town of Interlaken.
See Park Hotel
Taking a holiday at the 4-star superior Hotel Seepark means being pampered with gourmet cuisine and relaxing completely. Throughout the day, you'll be enchanted by the sparkling waters of Lake Thun and the view of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. Stroll through the picturesque town and discover natural beauty and soaring mountains in the area nearby.
Enjoy 4 nights holidays packed with variety around Interlaken, turquoise Lake Brienz, deep blue Lake Thun and the idyllic Diemtigtal Nature Park. In the Holiday Region Interlaken, memorably panoramic views of the majestic peaks of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau unfold. Enjoy the magnificent blooms of spring, the adventures of summer, the colours of autumn and atmospheric winters in the heart of Switzerland.
- Interlaken is a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-colored waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, it has old timber houses and parkland on either side of the Aare River. Its surrounding mountains, with dense forests, alpine meadows and glaciers, has numerous hiking and skiing trails
Hotel Metropole Interlaken
The 4-star hotel Metropole Swiss Quality hotel is located in the heart of Interlaken and offers fantastic views of the Jungfrau mountains. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel. A 7-minute walk from Interlaken West train station, and 1 km from the GoldenPass Line train service.
- Enjoy 10 days in Switzerland between the vibrant international city of Geneva and the peacefulness of the Alps in the middle of the Swiss nature
Terms and Conditions
- The package is valid and bookable from November 1st, 2019 till February 28th
- Payment only in Swiss Francs.
- Booking is subject to availability.