Adventure Package 1 Night/2 Days
Welcome to Interlaken, one of the most scenic spots in Europe, many adventures await you here, offering lots of enjoyment, sun, nature and fantastic views. Interlaken is nestled between lakes Thun and Brienz and surrounded by impressive mountains, restore harmony to your body, mind and soul with relaxing sports activities or get your heart racing with adrenaline-charged adventure activities. whether you arrive at Zurich or Genève International airport, you and your partner will board a train to Interlaken. once you are checked in, you can start your adventure, the combination between sky and water will take you to a world of natural beauty and the fun of navigation and flying will exceed your expectation, both trips can be documented by photos and videos by the boat captain and the pilot while you relax and enjoy.
- Interlaken is Europe’s number one
adventure sport destination.
- Scores of accessible adventure experiences
- Adventure options year-round
- Wide choice: activities in the air, the
water and on solid ground
- Professional guides to ensure your safety.
- Good value accommodation with the well-known Swiss art of hospitality.
Day 1 - Jetboot Scenic Ride
After arriving in Interlaken, you’ll head to your hotel to prepare for your thrilling jet boat ride. You’ll be picked up from the hotel at a time of your choosing and taken to the quay in Bönigen. After a short briefing, you’ll climb aboard the bright red jet boat to commence your spectacular trip across Lake Brienz. The trip covers 30 action-packed kilometres, interspersed with jaw-dropping landscape and 360 degree turns. After your exhilarating experience, you can find relaxation on the shores of the picturesque, turquoise-blue Lake Brienz or a walk through the vibrant streets of Interlaken.
Jetboat Scenic Ride
- Take a seat in Switzerland’s first commercial jet boat, and enjoy a spectacular ride on the turquoise waters of Lake Brienz! The trip takes you from our Jet-Port in Bönigen to the majestic Giessbach Waterfalls – thundering 500 meters down over 14 cascades and into the lake.We take you on an unforgettable boat tour peppered with impressive scenery, unique driving sensations, the right amount of adrenaline for everyone to fully enjoy, full 360° spins and a good amount of time on the water! This is an Interlaken activity you’ll never forget!
- 360° views & spins
- High-speed drifts
- Info about the area, its history, and culture
- The impressive and famous Giessbach Waterfalls
Day 2 - Paragliding
Kickstart your second day with a leisurely breakfast, according to the time you paragliding flight is booked, you will be picked up by bus to Beatenberg, there, you will take off, when you land, you can ask the pilot to buy the photos and the videos of your flight, and depart from Interlaken with a great memory flying around the Alps.
- Interlaken is world-famous as an ideal area for paragliding. On an almost daily basis, guests from every corner of the world land on the Höhematte, with its views of the Jungfrau massif. Get your paragliding adventure underway by taking a bus from Interlaken to the starting point at Beatenberg Amisbühl, which is 1350 m above sea level. Your professional tandem pilot will give you some initial instructions during the 20-minute bus ride. You will feel a rush of anticipation as the paraglider is unpacked and checked. Your tandem pilot will secure you to the paraglider which, only a few minutes later, will rise up behind you. You’ll run a few steps on the meadow together and suddenly you’ll feel the paraglider lift you up into the air.To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note: The maximum weight for a tandem flight is 100 kg, the minimum age for a tandem flight is six years and you have to Wear sports clothing and appropriate footwear.
- Interlaken has abundant thermals and is one of the best places in the world to paraglide
- Fly over beautiful alpine landscapes, lakes and villages, and enjoy the mountain views
- Tandem flights with an experienced pilot are available throughout the year
- Purchase the photos or videos of your paragliding flight
- Learn to paraglide with a flight instructor
Where You'll Stay
Enjoy two nights stay at the 4-star hotel Metropole Swiss Quality located in the heart of Interlaken and offers fantastic views of the Jungfrau mountains. the Swiss hospitality experts will offer you the best of their services, with its central location. you will reach your hotel of residence within minutes from both Interlaken East or west train stations.
Hotel Metropole - Day 1 & 2
Hotel Metropole Interlaken
Thanks to the unique type of construction not found anywhere else in the area, all rooms have a spectacular view. 84 of the 96 rooms offer an exclusive view onto the Jungfrau Mountain! It does not matter whether you decide to book a room in the Standard or the Deluxe category or a Suite, you may find simple elegance paired with function and any kind of comfort of a 4-star-house.
Services included in your package:
- One nights in the Metropole Hotel
- Rich breakfast buffet in the hotel
- Free use of W-LAN during your entire stay
- A scenic ride on the Jetboat in lake Brienz. including photos.
- Paragliding flight over the famous mountain tops.
- A transportation card for use in public transportation in Interlaken during your stay.
Services excluded in your package:
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Photos and videos of the paragliding flight.
- Transfer from and to any airport in Switzerland.
- Bookable from October 10th, 2020 to November 30, 2020
- In case of unavoidable circumstances, itineraries can be changed or reversed, but all inclusions in the itinerary will remain the same.
- Children: at least 1 full paying person must arrive per booked room
- Changes or cancellations to the hotel's original booking may incur charges. The customer is responsible for paying extra fees. The travel package cannot be offset against additional costs
- 10% cancellation fees will be charged in case of cancellation at any time after the booking is made up to 14 days prior to the arrival date.
- 50% cancellation fees in case of cancellation from 14 days up to 7 days prior to arrival date.
- 80% cancellation fees in case of cancellation from 7 days up to 48 hours prior to arrival
- 100% cancellation fees in case of cancellation 48 hours prior to arrival date.
- 100% cancellation fees in case of no show.