Afternoon Beginners Ski Package
An afternoon lesson package especially for first time Skiers. Our patient instructors will guide you through the basics of skiing in a perfect learning environment.Travel from Interlaken into the beautiful Swiss Alps and watch as iconic Mt Eiger looms large on the horizon. After collecting your ski or snowboard equipment from the hire shop, meet a qualified Swiss Ski School instructor and take to the gentle terrain of the Bodmi beginner slopes for two 2.5-hour classes. This small-group experience is limited to just eight people for personalized attention. Participants are required to organise their rental equipment before the departure time at 12:00. Please be ready for pick up at 11:00.
- Practise your first turns on the gentle
- Hit the beginner slopes at Bodmi with a qualified Swiss Ski School instructor
- Make use of the provided ski or snowboard equipment
- Visit the Swiss ski resort of Grindelwald and admire fine views over Mt Eiger
- Hotel pick up in Interlaken (not in Lauterbrunnen, Iseltwald, Beatenberg)
- 1/2 day ski, boot and helmet rental
- 1/2 day lift ticket
- 2 hr ski instruction
- Return transport.
- Food and drinks
- Ski/snowboard clothing, gloves and goggles (available for rent)
Safety measures in place
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask