Pfingstegg (1387 m above sea level) is easily reached by cable car in 10 minutes or in about 1.5 hours hike from Grindelwald and is the ideal starting point for various hikes. Whether on one of the numerous hiking trails or on the "balcony of Grindelwald" (as the locals call the viewing terrace of the mountain restaurant), you can enjoy a breathtaking view everywhere. With a length of more than 700 meters and a top speed of up to 40 km / h, the summer toboggan run is a very special highlight of this excursion. The large playground is also very popular for young guests. The mountain restaurant Pfingstegg offers with its rustic ambience and the large terrace with magnificent views of Grindelwald and out of the valley regional cuisine and cheese specialties from the region. A visit to the Pfingstegg is definitely worthwhile!
- one of the best mountain railways in the region
- Spectacular panoramic view of the Grindwald valley as well as the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- Fast descents on the summer toboggan run
- Sky dinner at lofty heights
- Ride with the cable car Pfingstegg
- Toboggan Ride
- Food & beverages