Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
An excursion to Europe’s highest railway station is an absolute highlight of your stay in the Holiday Region Interlaken. Delve into the fascinating world of snow, ice and glaciers on the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. Admire the spectacular mountain panorama on the train ride from Interlaken Ost, which takes a little less two hours. The trip is particularly spectacular during the winter months. The railway line runs along the foot of the renowned Three Peaks – the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau – and through the natural idyll of the Jungfrau Region. The spectacular midway stop at Eismeer station will surprise you with its stunning views through a viewing window set into the rockface. Take a souvenir photo between blue-tinged blocks of ice. A wide variety of experiences await you when you reach the Jungfraujoch.
New: the new Eiger Express tricable gondola will take you from Grindelwald to the Eiger Glacier station in just 15 minutes. With a direct transfer option, you will be on the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe and on the slopes 47 minutes faster than before.
- Visit Europe’s highest railway station
- Enjoy the spectacular panorama on the Sphynx viewing platform
- Admire the Jungfrau-Aletsch Glacier UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Wander through the magical, shimmering ice palace
- Snow Fun Park for action and sport in the snow and ice
- EIGER EXPRESS,THE MOST MODERN TRICABLE GONDOLA IN EUROPE
- Train ride through the Eiger to the highest railway station
- Free entrance to Ice Palace
- Free entrance to Sphinx
- Free entrannce to Alpine Sensation
- Free entrance to Plateau
- Free entrance to Jungfrau Panorama
- Food & drinks
- Snow Fun Park
- Individual seat reservation for the journey from Kleine Scheidegg to the Jungfraujoch
Safety measures in place
- Phasellus pretium libero in fringilla ultrices.
- Ut porta dolor id ex tincidunt, vel tincidunt lectus pharetra.
- Phasellus interdum massa nec velit tincidunt, eu vehicula nunc consectetur.
- Phasellus a metus sit amet mi malesuada tristique mollis iaculis dui.
- Integer a massa vitae sapien facilisis sollicitudin.
- Sed vel odio vulputate, aliquam tellus vitae, lacinia purus.
- Mauris malesuada mauris at ultricies ullamcorper.
- Vivamus nec ligula lacinia, aliquam neque sit amet, luctus orci.
- Etiam sit amet risus a quam luctus finibus.