Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
The journey to the Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe at 3454 meters, Europe's highest railway station, is the highlight of any visit to Switzerland. It offers visitors a high-alpine wonderland of ice, snow and rock, which can be admired from viewing terraces, the Aletsch Glacier or the Ice Palace. On clear days, the view extends to the Vosges in France and the Black Forest in Germany.
The train ride to the Jungfraujoch through the Eiger and Mönch is also an incredible experience. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the triple peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau during the ride.
Once you have arrived on the roof of Europe, a world of wonders awaits you. Learn more about the history and construction of the Jungfrau Railway on the Alpine Sensation adventure tour.
Or spend unforgettable hours in the Snow Fun Park, the winter sports pleasure in the middle of the glacier world.
The highest Lindt shop in the world offers you an extensive assortment of the finest Lindt chocolate. To learn more about chocolate making, visit the Maîtres Chocolatiers parlor.
Whatever you choose: Experience an unforgettable day at the Top of Europe.
- Explore the majestic scenery of the Jungfrau region
- Take the cog railway to the most famous mountains in Switzerland: Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- Enjoy a stunning view of the Aletsch glacier and the national borders from the Sphinx viewing terrace
- Stroll through the tunnels of the Ice Palace in the heart of the glacier
- Winter sports fun even in midsummer
- Train ride
- Free entrance to Ice Palace
- Free entrance to Sphinx
- Free entrannce to Alpine Sensation
- Free entrance to Plateau
- Free entrance to Jungfrau Panorama
- Food & drinks
- Snow Fun Park
- Individual seat reservation for the journey from Kleine Scheidegg to the Jungfraujoch