The great journey begins near the railway station Interlaken Ost and leads through a charming forest and a game park. If Interlaken had a king, he would live on the Harder Kulm. From the viewing platform at 1,322 meters above sea level. You can see the Thuner and Brienzersee or admire Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. Visit the "Two Lakes Footbridge", an airy observation deck with a glass bottom, from which you can enjoy this breathtaking view. Together with the castle-like restaurant, it is one of the highlights on the Harder Kulm. Whether after a hike or just enjoying the view, in the panoramic restaurant you will pamper your palate with Swiss and international highlights. Take a seat in the funicular and spend unforgettable hours on Interlaken's mountain!
- Only 10 minutes from Interlaken
- Epic view from the observation deck Two Lakes Footbridge
- Snapshots of the Jungfrau Region
- Evening cruises with mystical atmosphere of the sunset
- Alpine Wildlife Park: watching ibex and marmots up close
- Funiclar ride
- Free enterance to Two-Lakes-Bridge
- The Live Folklore Show from 1 May to 28 October 2018. Daily 18.30 to 20.30
- A breathtaking view onto the snowy Swiss Alps
Safety measures in place
- Phasellus pretium libero in fringilla ultrices.
- Ut porta dolor id ex tincidunt, vel tincidunt lectus pharetra.
- Phasellus interdum massa nec velit tincidunt, eu vehicula nunc consectetur.
- Phasellus a metus sit amet mi malesuada tristique mollis iaculis dui.
- Integer a massa vitae sapien facilisis sollicitudin.
- Sed vel odio vulputate, aliquam tellus vitae, lacinia purus.
- Mauris malesuada mauris at ultricies ullamcorper.
- Vivamus nec ligula lacinia, aliquam neque sit amet, luctus orci.
- Etiam sit amet risus a quam luctus finibus.