Grindelwald - First
Your trip to First begins in Grindelwald, from where a 6-seater gondola will carry you to the top in 25 minutes. Float towards the ridge secure in your gondola. During the ride you’re guaranteed a breathtaking view of the mountain landscape, so sit back and enjoy the dreamlike view. When you arrive at 2168 m above sea level, there are plenty of ways to make the most of your day. Here you will find adventure galore: Take the cable car up to Mount First to experience the unique summit attraction "First Cliff Walk by Tissot". The trail with a 40-meter one-rope suspension bridge promises an extraordinary adrenaline kick. Strengthen yourself on the spectacular sun terrace of the restaurant “Berggasthaus First”. Nearby, you'll find one of Switzerland's most thrilling activities: the First Flyer, a gigantic zip line that gives you the feeling of flying over 800 meters down the hill with a maximum speed of 84 kilometers per hour. Then, continue by mountain cart on an exceptional ride to Bort, from where you complete your adventure by Trottibike scooter. Curve down to Grindelwald through lovely alpine scenery passing by grazing cows and typical Swiss chalets. Get your adventure off to a good start with the customisable “Adventure Packages”.please note:Plan your trip to First and check weather conditions in advance
- Explore the charming mountain resort Grindelwald
- Try the First Cliff Walk by Tissot on the edge of the steep mountain face
- 200 km of trails with various themes
- A thrilling descent by mountain cart
- Ride a Trottibike scooter through the astonishing mountain scenery to Grindelwald
- Fly down the hill with speeds over 80km/h on the First Flyer or First Glider
- Walk to the picturesque Bachalpsee, one of the best mountain experiences in the region
- Cable car ride
- First Cliff Walk by Tissot
- Playground and Marmot Educational Trail for children
- Tickets: First Flyer or First Glider zip-line, Mountain Cart, Trottibike scooter
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
Safety measures in place
- Phasellus pretium libero in fringilla ultrices.
- Ut porta dolor id ex tincidunt, vel tincidunt lectus pharetra.
- Phasellus interdum massa nec velit tincidunt, eu vehicula nunc consectetur.
- Phasellus a metus sit amet mi malesuada tristique mollis iaculis dui.
- Integer a massa vitae sapien facilisis sollicitudin.
- Sed vel odio vulputate, aliquam tellus vitae, lacinia purus.
- Mauris malesuada mauris at ultricies ullamcorper.
- Vivamus nec ligula lacinia, aliquam neque sit amet, luctus orci.
- Etiam sit amet risus a quam luctus finibus.