Brienz Rothorn Railway
Experience a ride on the Brienzer Rothorn. The historic steam locomotive takes you for about an hour through landscapes of pastures, meadows and forests, past the towering cliffs. Enjoy the view of Lake Brienz while driving. Arriving on the Brienzer Rothorn, in good weather you can expect breathtaking views over the Alps of Central Switzerland, such as Pilatus, Rigi and Titlis, to the mighty four-thousand-meter peaks of the Bernese Alps, above all Eiger Mönch and Jungfrau. Alone this view is worth a trip to the Brienzer Rothorn.
- An unforgettable journey by steam locomotive
- Various walks from short to long
- Unique panorama
- The only Swiss rack railway with daily steam operation excites since 1892
- In ideal weather, the view opens up to 693 peaks
- Return Ticket with the Switzerland’s only daily steam rack railway