On this tour you will visit the beautiful village of Unterseen with its historic old town, cycle on picture-postcard like alleys along the Aare river and discover the fantastic green landscapes around Interlaken.
Charge up your cameras, the blue waters of Lake Thun and emerald green waters of Lake Brienz will for sure find their way into your photo collection. BTW: if you want to know why one lake is blue and the other is green: after this tour you´ll know it! If you want to see more of Interlaken than just than the watches and souvenir shops, you should definitely join this tour!
Some of the highlights of this tour:
- The ancient center of Unterseen
- Visit of a local farm with cows and horses
- Taste fresh milk at the farm
- Beautiful blue waters of Lake Thun
- Alleys along the Aare river
- Green waters of Lake Brienz
- Old wooden chalets of Bönigen
For this tour we provide you with a high-end electric bike, which makes pedaling a breeze. Min. age for e-bikes according to Swiss law is 16 years. The distance of this tour is approx. 11 miles on flat terrain. If you have kids below 16 years, you might want to check out our 2 hours Interlaken tour, which is shorter and more suitable for kids below 16 years. Teens riding a bicycle regularly are usually fine to pedal along on a normal (non-E) bicycle.
- Amazing views, picturesque villages and impressive mountains and lakes: explore the Jungfrau region on one of our guided tours on electric assisted bicycles. A guide will lead you to the spots which you might miss otherwise. Flying Wheels is he highest rated tour company in Interlaken on TripAdvisor, thanks to our fascinating and funny bike tours!
- a high-end electric bike
- local farm visit