Experience medieval times – explore the tower – part of the exhibition is a hands-on experience, which makes it interesting and educating also for children.
Learning all about the 1300 years history of the castle, getting to know the aristocratic families that used to live here, experiencing different time periods within the different rooms of the castle.
- Family Pass (2 adults, up to 4 children) with 20.00 CHF.
- Individual visit of the museum – guided tours must be booked in advance.
- Children friendly – restrictions for adults and kids apply like in every museum
- Castle Tower with its georgeous 360° views – climbing many ancient wooden steps.
- Getting dressed up and feeling like a knight.
- Experiencing a castle dating back to 933.
- Visiting the castle with its tower / flyer in Arabic
- Guided tours have to be booked ahead of time separately.
- Special exhibitions like Marc Chagall have to be purchased separately.