Skywings – Tandem Paragliding in Interlaken
Interlaken, the capital of adventures in Switzerland! A full range of outdoor activities are on offer. Experience like a bird flying over beautiful blue mountain lakes, with the famous snow-capped peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau as backdrop! Start this excursion with the excursion to Beatenberg, at the foot of the Swiss Alps. Experience a paragliding flight in the most beautiful landscape in the world. Together with a guide, you will fly 1300 meters over Lake Thun and Lake Brienz to Interlaken, surrounded by breath-taking views of the Alps!
Paragliding passenger flights for which no previous experience is required. All pilots are trained and in possession of a passenger flight certificate from the Swiss Hang Gliding Association SHV. They have many years of experience and the highest safety standards. Do you want to take off to the air? Then call and arrange a meeting place and together with the pilot, go to the launch site where you will help prepare the glider, receive brief instructions, and take off into the air!
- Experience the beautiful panorama of the Bernese Alps
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Eiger, Mönch & Jungfrau, Lake of Thun and Brienz, Interlaken and the river Aare
- Take to the skies and enjoy a pleasant paraglider flight
- Use of paragliding equipment
- Professional guide
- Safety briefing
- Trekking or hiking boots
- Digital Photo and video service (can be bought on location for 40 CHF)