VESPINO INTERLAKEN TOUR
The tour starts in the heart of Interlaken, where the sleek E-Vespinos are moved and we dive into the world of myths and legends of the region. At the local mountain of Interlaken we see the Hardermannli and speculate how it got there. The fable world is immediately followed by the historical part of our journey. We go to the town hall of Unterseen and learn how this small town has become a city. Then it goes along the Lombach to Lake Thun, where we visit the Neuhaus and enjoy the beautiful panorama with lake view. From the Neuhaus it goes to the well-preserved and restored ruins Weissenau, which dates back to the 14th century. Along the river Aare back to Interlaken.
- Maximum Weight: 120 kg
- You just have to keep a good balance on 2 wheeled vehicles and be fit enough for street traffic.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the participant.
OUR BIKES AND E-VESPINOS are available for rental from 20 CHF
It's the perfect companion on your discovery tour of the surroundings of Interlaken.
Do you think of a tour along the banks of the Aare? Explore the two lakes, the Thunersee and the Brienzersee and enjoy the great view towards the mountains with a delicious picnic.
Do you love culture and old buildings? Then take a look at the old town of Unterseen or visit the old Augustinian monastery with its castle and castle church.
Decide between a rental device or a guided Interlaken tour with one of our local guides.
- Enter the world of myths and legends of the region
- See the Hardermannli and speculate how it got there
- Go along the Lombach to Lake Thun and enjoy the beautiful panorama with lake view
- Visit the well-preserved and restored ruins Weissenau, which dates back to the 14th century
- Guided tour with local guide
- E-Vespino with helmet
- Liability insurance
- Clothes adapted to the weather
- Photo camera