Join the twin team for an unforgettable paragliding experience in Interlaken, Switzerland. Discover why birds sing ... since 1998 twin paragliding offers tandem paragliding flights in Interlaken, Switzerland. Interlaken has perfect flight conditions for paragliding and also possesses breath-taking scenery. Tandem paragliding flights are available in spring, summer, autumn or winter – each season offers a different and equally unforgettable flying experience. During your flight over Interlaken, admire the views of the famous Three Peaks – the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau – as well as Lake Brienz and Lake Thun. The bus will bring you to the take-off site in Amisbühl, Beatenberg in about 20 minutes, take off and float high above Interlaken during your 10-20-minute flight, followed by a safe landing in the Höhematte Park in the centre of Interlaken with your professional paraglider pilot.
- Join the twin team for an unforgettable paragliding experience in Interlaken, Switzerland
- Since 1998 twin paragliding offers tandem paragliding flights in Interlaken
- Switzerland. Join us on an exciting journey with panorama views of Eiger - Mönch - Jungfrau - lakes & valleys
- We are open 365 days a year! (Wind and weather depending)
- No previous experience is required!
- Lady pilots are available
- Enjoy a paragliding flight and see the Holiday Region Interlaken from the air
- Fly with a professional paraglider pilot
- Pickup service from Interlaken to the take-off site in Beatenberg included
- Photos and videos of your paragliding flight are available for purchase
- Pick up from your hotel/hostel near Interlaken or from Interlaken ost or west train stations
- professional paraglider pilots
- Return transport after your flight. Your paragliding excursion will end in the centre of town within easy access to train stations and public transportation
- Clothing suitable to the weather on the day of your scheduled flight, socks, sunglasses.
- We offer an additional photo and video package for CHF 40.00.
- Weight limitations: minimum 15kg - maximum 105kg (33lb-230lb) depending on client fitness and weather conditions