BEATENBERG – INTERLAKEN
OUR TOP FLIGHT IS AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND
We drive you and your pilot to our most frequently used take off site at Beatenberg, where spectacular views of the three famous mountains peaks, the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau await you. Feel the connection between earth and sky as we glide away from land and over the shimmering crystal clear waters of the Lakes of Thun and Brienz. After your flight, we land back in the centre of Interlaken.
- Safety and professionalism are our top priorities, we only use well-trained and certified pilots with experience.
- As a passenger you do not need any prior knowledge.
- We fly passengers between 30 kg and 100 kg. Outside these weight classes, it must be clarified.
- Good footwear and a seasonally adapted clothing. Long pants and a windbreaker are recommended throughout the year.
- Take off height: 1350 m / 4400 ft
- Fulfill the dream of flying!
- Enjoy the view as you glide effortlessly through the skies.
- Necessary instructions from your pilot