Interlaken is world-famous as an ideal area for paragliding. On an almost daily basis, guests from every corner of the world land on the Höhematte, with its views of the Jungfrau massif. Get your paragliding adventure underway by taking a bus from Interlaken to the starting point at Beatenberg Amisbühl, which is 1350 m above sea level. Your professional tandem pilot will give you some initial instructions during the 20-minute bus ride. You will feel a rush of anticipation as the paraglider is unpacked and checked. Your tandem pilot will secure you to the paraglider which, only a few minutes later, will rise up behind you. You’ll run a few steps on the meadow together and suddenly you’ll feel the paraglider lift you up into the air.To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note: The maximum weight for a tandem flight is 100 kg, the minimum age for a tandem flight is six years and you have to Wear sports clothing and appropriate footwear.
- Interlaken has abundant thermals and is one of the best places in the world to paraglide
- Fly over beautiful alpine landscapes, lakes and villages, and enjoy the mountain views
- Tandem flights with an experienced pilot are available throughout the year
- Purchase the photos or videos of your paragliding flight
- Free pick up from hostel / hotel or the train station
- Shuttle service to Beatenberg
- Tandem paragliding flight from Beatenberg to Interlaken
- Professional paragliding pilot plus all necessary equipment for a safe and fun trip
- Drop off at the hotel (The landing area is right in the center of Interlaken).
- Picture & video service: see your experience on the ipad of your pilot and to your liking, receive the USB stick at the end of your flight.