Ladypilot Paragliding Flight over Interlaken
Whether becoming exhilarated by floating calmely and safely between our stunning twin lakes with fantastic views of the triple Peaks Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, or getting an adrenalin rush when feeling the extreme Gforces in a seeming death spiral? Paragliding is the ultimate way of experiencing the magic of free flying. But be aware! It can be addictive! After meeting we go for a 20mins drive up to Beatenberg. Then we hike 5-10mins to the launch area Amisbühl, which is a gentle, grassy slope. You will get all information and personal briefing. Then we prepare ourselves and the glider, make a good check! and take off. ONLY FLYING IS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL! Your family and/or friends are welcome to await you at the landingfield Höhematte in the Center of Interlaken, where we started our trip.
Good to know: No prior experience required. Max. weight is 90 kg / 200 lbs. Please wear flat, solid shoes (sneakers are ok). A windbreaker, gloves and sunglasses are provided to use. Photos and videoclips are available straight after the flight on micro sd card or downloaded to your smart phone. Meeting Point: Mersmann-Brunnen, Höhematte Landingfield, Center of Interlaken (fountain opposite Hooters). Pickup from your hotel on request.
- Fullfill your dream of flying!
- Enjoy the magnificent view of the Swiss Alps form high up in the sky – Free like a bird !
- Tandemflight with a well experienced Swiss licensed local female pilot.
- Scenic walk to launch area with time to take pictures.
- Transportation from landing Höhematte to take off area in comfortable minibus or taxi
- Paragliding Tandemflight with Swiss licensed female pilot
- All equipment and insurance
- Photos and Videoclips
- Pickup from your hotel
Safety measures in place
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask