Helicopter Skydive Eiger Jump
This jump is a special one! It is designed for those who want a very unique experience - to get up close and personal with the world famous Eiger.
Before the jump, you will first take a 10 to 15 minute long scenic helicopter flight starting in either Interlaken or Grindelwald - the panoramic view from the helicopter of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau as well as many more lakes, glaciers, and mountains will take your breath away! The helicopter will fly you right up to the summit of the Eiger to get a very rare view of the North Face. When you reach the summit its time to jump! Standing on the outside of the helicopter with your instructor, you will take a deep breath and start freefalling for around 45 seconds.
On most skydives, you are far away from any objects, but this skydive is very unique in that you will be freefalling right in front of a mountain face! At around 5'500ft/1500m the parachute will open, and you get to fly right over the Valley of Grindelwald surrounded by mountains and picturesque landscapes. Your instructor will then land you both safely where you will be overwhelmed with joy and happiness from this incredible experience!
After driving back to the dropzone, you will have your videos in just a few minutes and enjoy a ride back to Interlaken with our drop off service.
This lifetime adventure is offered weekdays only. Exceptions can be discussed. Best weather conditions are essential as you will touch the borders of the skies. Despite the cold, winter is the best time and recommended. In case you opt for summer, we suggest jumping in the morning."
• Guest Weight: Max. 220lbs / 100kg,
• Guest Hight: Max. 76" / 195cm
• Minimum Age: Under 18 years contact us
• Exit altitude: up to 14'500ft (4'300m)
• Freefall: approx. 45 seconds
• Duration: approx. 2-3 hours
• Availability: Daily, best time from October to April, Mai to September only available on off peak hours
• Meeting point: Skydive Interlaken, Mittelweg 11, 3812 Wilderswil or pick up at your hotel/hostel in Interlaken
• Bring along: Shoes and windbreaker/sweater (dress for the weather)
• Photos (optional): High resolution stills/photos, about 150 - 200 pics CHF 120
• Video (optional): Raw Clips HD-Quality on USB stick CHF 150
• HD-Movie (optional): HD Movie on USB Stick, edited with music and slow motion CHF 200, in addition to HD Movie about 50 stills: CHF 40
Policy: 18 years contact us (If they fit the harness, usually with 12 years it is possible but we need the signature of the parents
- Combine the thrill of a helicopter skydive with spectacular panoramic views over the Swiss Alps
- Skydive with a friendly team that will welcome you and make you feel like one of them
- Enjoy spectacular panoramas of Wengen, Lauberhorn and the Eiger!
- Pick up and drop off from Interlaken
- Helicopter scenic flight
- The Skydive infront of the Eiger Northface with landing in Grindelwald
- Videos or pictures, this can be booked when we meet, no prebooking