Set on a mountain pass, the Grimsel trip starts with a heart-pumping 50m rappel. Filled with amazing jumps, slides and a zip line into the crystal clear pools, this majestic alpine environment has plenty to offer. The pale-coloured rock formations in this canyon add to the stunning mountain scenery.
A professional videoguide will travel the canyon with you taking great footage of all the beauty and uniqueness of your experience
Swimming skills recommended but not required.
- Compulsory 50m (150ft) guided rappel at the start to enter the canyon
- The highest jump is 8m (24ft) but an easy alternative is possible
- The location is alpine with very scenic views
- All necessary canyoning equipment, professional guides, free drink and light lunch after the trip,
- pick up/drop off service, changing rooms and hot showers available at our base in Interlaken.
- Swimsuit, towel
- Photos and videos