Anyone who has ever experienced free fall can't get enough of this amazing feeling of absolute freedom. As the aircraft climbs to altitude you will experience a beautiful scenic flight with breathtaking panorama views of Interlaken's two lakes and the incredible Swiss Alps, including the infamous peaks, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
The flight is followed by the thrill of a 45 second freefall with one of our experienced instructors and against the backdrop of Switzerland's beautiful Alpine scenery. You will experience an adrenalin rush like never before as you freefall at 200 KPH (120MPH).
Once the parachute is deployed you will enjoy an amazing 4-5 minute canopy ride, giving you time to take in all the excitement before landing softly back on the ground at the airport in Reichenbach/Kandertal. Be sure to get the video & photos to capture long lasting memories of your skydiving adventure in the Swiss Alps!
- Max. weight of 105 kg, min. height of 1,4m
- Min. age of 18 years or 16 years with parental consent
- 15 minute flight with magnificent views on the landscape of the Bernese Oberland – mountains and lakes.
- Ca. 45 second freefall
- Ultimate adrenalin rush high above the Swiss Alps
- Handcam photos or/and video (recorded with the latest GoPro7) available on request, cameraman (another parachutist who jumps and films) - depending on availability – possible
- Jump from 4600m on request
- Shuttle from hostel / hotel in Interlaken or the train stations in Interlaken to the airport in Reichenbach/Kandertal
- Professional and experienced tandem master
- Introduction to the jump sequence
- Floor exercises
- Skydive Tandem rental equipment
- Free lockers for your valuables at the airport