A very warm welcome, dear guests – come in, enjoy the moment, and marvel at one of the most tremendous views in Europe. Be inspired by the charm of a true Grand Hotel and experience a sense of living history in one of the best preserved hotels of its time.
From the moment you set foot in the Grandhotel Giessbach, you will find yourself in a world of unique splendour and elegant sophistication. It embodies the romance and charm of glorious bygone times.
Today, just as it was one hundred years ago, the historical hotel residence, by the celebrated silvery Giessbach Falls, high above Lake Brienz, is quite simply a world of its own. Surrounded by mountains, forests and alpine meadows, this fairytale-castle boasts a breathtaking view of the unspoiled landscapes of Lake Brienz.
- Flat-screen TV in all rooms
- Bathrobe and slippers (not in every room)
- Free public WLAN
- In-room safe
- Radio in all rooms (over TV)
- Telephone in all rooms
- Maxi bar on the 3rd floor where , tea/coffee, water & juice are available 24/7 free o charge
- Fruits throughout the hotel are offered free of charge
- Rooms are equipped with a shower or bath, WC
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking hotel
- Conference rooms
- Restaurant with a terrace
- Panoramic restaurant
- Public restaurant
- breakfast buffet included for hotel guests
- Free use of the funicular which goes down to the lake side